Thursday, January 5, 2012

Note: No stopping tomorrow

Up writing songs about u/ my brown skin brown eyes beautiful u/ a reflection of the man writing about u/ nd naw I don't have u/ but u stay on my mental/ fill my heart wit yo love lik a number 2 pencil/ nd this is the test/ the choice is urs/ starring at u cuz I can't produce words/ caught in ya beautiful/ blushing everytime I look at u/ fiending for u sensual/ yea physical/ I jus wanna eat u up/ lik I'm a lesbian/ or one of those starving kids in Africa/ I ain't playing wit ya/ girl u bad as fuck/ wit them tattoos covering ya/ bet yo x regretting he slipped up/ bet I'm ya next one/ I would say u the last one/ but u might not see as far as I do/ on my Frank Ocean shit girl I've been thinking about u/ hope u doing the same too/ cuz I'ma sucka for love nd I wanna hold on to u/ like Jews do loot/ Cool? 

I wanna kiss ya lips/ dream bout licking yo lips/ take yo pick/ show lust wit dick/ wit my words show affection/ wit my actions I confirm it/ jus some real shit/ if u ain't neva heard of it/ I'm jus cool/ fuck wat they do/ I do me which means I do u/ lol yea I'm slick funny/ but I ain't stunting/ my addiction lik pooh n honey/ my obsession now that's to far baby/

I neva finished it

No comments: