Thursday, January 5, 2012

Note: You can do betta

Hen str8 to the head/ smoking blunts listening to beats in the bed/ feeling lik I'm always here/ this mind state my zone and/ this depression/ nervous and longing for something better/ so I can change our weather/ wen it gets a lil below your wanted temperature/ buy u hundred dollar pictures/ to hang next to Egyptian cotton curtain linen/ but right I'm only dreaming/ grinding all season/ til we got door men waiting to greet us/ before we head to the elevator to our penthouse above skyscrapers/ this is just my visions/ maybe I'm tripping/ but its more then insecurities behind these feelings/ I'm barely a man jus a nigga/ got robbed for everything now I'm collecting the pieces/ got debts bigger then my regular income/ nd a dream I keep a hold of/ that nobody has supported/ I kno this is my purpose/ u like wen I let u hear new verses/ cuz that's as close as we've gotten/ but its me feeling down about things/ wen u tell me u love me/ nd all my writing/ its jus not logic/ I mean logical/ u can have any nigga u wanted/ but u chose the nigga that's hurting/ u good neva lived in a hood thru me u flirting/ wit the dark side/ I'm not asking u to take my side/ but there's things in my life I need to get right/ u don't need me/ burdening or hindering u from yo dream/ u deserve the finer things the worlds offering/ u need a lawyer doctor wit a phd/ not somebody who dropped yr 3/ cuz everybody not Kanye/ but with u my heart will stay/ this love locked down/ nd to provide for my queen is the key/ u the better part of me/ we jasmine nd aladdin where the genie/ even though our lives far from Disney/ jus listen u can do better then me/ please baby don't love me/

No comments: