Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boyfriend Application verse 1

Wassup world
Long time no post rite.
Well I got inspired by a youtube video
By @charlie_mo (catch her on twitter)
So I decided 2 write her this
U dribble nd shoot rite den hope it goes in....


My names joe cool/ I'ma cool dude/ da kinda nigga that u could devote yo life 2/ may think that I'm spittin lies but its all tru/ i memorized yo features ova youtube/daydreamer havin photographic dreams of u 6th after noon / got a song idea 4 us call it " I like you"/ nd dat like me is quite tru/ pretty face nice hair/ yea she brooklyn bad/ I wonder how those sexy lips feel on my kisses tats/ I'ma chicagoan I wonder could she handle dat/ i'd have her rolling up my blunts fat/ this my application so I must tell facts/ that my heart has been opened/ den broken/ even if this only 4 a moment/ long distance or jus someone u can confide within / y don't u this cupid in nikes a chance/ 2 b ya man nd ya bestfriend//

Let me kno wat u think
As u kno its always.....

Cool?
Joe Cool
The Poet
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: