Monday, February 15, 2010

Kisses

Wassup World
Something I was workin on
Not done edited nothing but fuck it
Art in raw form b4 the twiking nd molding

Tattooed kisses on my chest footsteps 4 yo lips 2 rest do dat and I'll handle da rest love it wen u lay close me holding me loving me while I'm holdin u loving u makin yo freakiest fantasies come tru its wat I do always in a loving mood that's apart of being this cool nd if u think trey invented sex I got the patent in my bedroom nd I got tongue skills chris brown can't do nd did u 4get I play the guitar strum yo pussy til u beg 4 da dick as I suck on dem sexy lips they say I'm a lil 2 explicit but how else r u supposed 2 get it unless we on top of yo mattress or mine in da car shower grab yo hair as I hit 4rm behind she tells me she loves it needs it my loves makes her knees weak nd I aint always talkin bout in dem bed sheets

Cool?
Joe Cool
The Poet
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: