Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Echos

Wassup World
I wrote dis in 5 min pissed off
This is 4 u LaShunda
U get mad bout everything I say or do
So dis how I feel bout da whole situation

First off u claim dat u love me/ put nobody above me/ but how many times I've caught u wanderin/ u always wanna weigh my mistakes harder/ den say I should 4give u wit no problem/ so I do nd I did/ den u wanna turn around nd throw bitch fits/ everytime I post up a new lyric/ u have no respect 4 my passion/ so wen it comes 2 yo opinion I don't ask it/ neva have prob won't/ cause I can write bout u but wats da fuckin point/ u'll still get mad even if its a hot joint/ I give u everything/ treat u like a princess/ but u still wanna throw knives at my chest/ u say wen I'm mad I'm so disrespectful/ den wen I'm nice I'm nothin but an asshole/ stuck so I dnt kno wat way 2 go/ keep 2 myself in my own crib makes me feel cold/ I'm only 20 but I feel so old/ changed everything bout me 2 make dis work/ put my life dreams ambitions/ on hold 4 u misses/ u dnt even show support/ I should b sleep instead of arguing ova a facebook note/ u didn't want me in school b4 u still dont/ u jus used me 2 get out yo mamma door/ yea I'm mad while I write dis/ but look me in da face nd say I'm liein/ took u 2 da booth a couple times/ even recitied 2 u a couple lines/ but I gets nothin less I'm throwin u 55/ so wat if I get inspired by a face on youtube/ u got plenty crushes on dudes/ so wat if I got attracted/ wit u I'm attached/ so wat should b da problem if she was jus a passing glance/ u say I should b thankful 4 havin a good woman/ but do u take care of yo man/ stick by ya man/ support yo man: by doin everything u can/ or do u squeeze him dry/ den critize wen things aint how u like/ I'm doin da best dat I can/ nd I aint nut cause I was 2 worried bout pleasin my woman/ no haircut cause u say u need da money/ u go out have fun enjoy yo life/ while I kill myself every night/ shouldn't even b no fight/ cause I give u everything u want nd like/ while I get da short end/ only recently I started complaining/ but it seems love don't live anymore/ so wen u say I love u/ those mearly echos of b4/ cause right now dis is an emotional holocaust/ nd my soul nd heart/ r da jews been caught//

I'm goin back 2 sleep I gotta work

Cool?
Joe Cool
The Poet
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: