Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me and my chick

Wassup World
I've been writing my ass off here's something new


U kno how I get up on/ sweet stuff wen I spit a song/ make u leave yo nigga home/been this way since I was born/ even my mamma kno I got all type of hoes/ women ladies bitches/ but this one inperticular miss/ took me 4 a long trip/ got me 2 put my heart in/ she was in the game to win/ facts tru cause she did/ spendin less time wit my friends/ i'm leaving in a fantasy/ so wen I do come on da block I be like remember me/ nd da chicks still tweet me/ tag notes nd photos 2 me/ askin wen u gonna chill wit me/ tell dem I'm 4rm a cool degree/ 2 chill aint me/ unless I'm wit a hot chick/ den I'm chillin like a ceiling fan/ I'm cooler by her man/ nd she smoke got her lookin like she 4rm japan/ chillin talkin vibing/ gives a feelin drugs can't provide me/ my hearts open can't u see I aint lien//

Its jus me and my chick
Its jus me and my bitch
Its jus me and my la-dy
Its jus me and my ba-by


Lol jus something I put 2gether b4 work
I might put it on something
Had 2 lighten da mood 4rm being mad earlier

Anyways

Cool?
Joe Cool
The Poet
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: